When completing a Form 4 under a trust or corporation, you will need:
1. THREE completed and signed Form 4s. TWO copies will be sent off to the ATF (they will keep one copy and send the second copy back with your approval and tax stamp). The remaining ONE copy will be sent to the CLEO (Chief Law Enforcement Officer) in your city/county.
2. TWO Responsible Person forms (ATF Form 5320.23) for EACH responsible person on your trust/corporation. One copy is sent to the ATF and the other copy is sent to each responsible person's CLEO.
3. ONE copy of the trust/articles of incorporation.
4. TWO fingerprint cards for EACH responsible person on the trust/corporation.
5. ONE passport sized photos (2" x 2" inch) for EACH responsible person on the trust/corporation.
6. ONE check or money order made out to the BATFE in the amount of $200.00 dollars ($5.00 for AOWs).
You will need the above for EACH NFA item that your purchase, even if you are purchasing multiple items at once.